BLOG BUDDIES

October 8, 2015

Freedom Driven Layout for Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone... it's my turn as designer today for Creative Embellishments and I decided to do a layout of a couple photos of my brother, an accomplished brilliant musician.  A man of few words who allows the freedom of his music to speak loudly for him.
The frame was simply made by ripping and tearing a piece of corrugated cardboard, cut it into a frame and then distressed the edges. Using Distress Inks in Vintage Photo and Black Soot provided a grungy wonderfulness. 
 Using modeling paste and stencil I added a bit of dimension and texture to the background. I wanted to keep this very simple and in it's rawest form though so that the photos would be the main focus.
The Creative Embellishments chippies were also left natural. You don't always have to add color or texture to your chippies to get the look your trying to achieve. I hope you enjoyed this layout and my wish is that "the freedom of art would drive your creativity"... Peace
Creative Embellishments Used are the following: 


No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.