BLOG BUDDIES

October 22, 2015

Cherish Special Moments for Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone... it's my turn up on CE's blog today to share with you a layout I created featuring my daughter and our two little fur babies.
The layout foundation was white cardstock. I then custom colored some modeling paste with Dylusions paint in Bubblegum Pink and Crushed Grape and ran it through my crackle stencil for texture. The corners are Hocus Pocus Black Magic Coredinations paper stack, which I ripped first and then crumpled in a ball and then using sand paper I sanded off the top layer which exposed the vivid pretty core colors.
For my Creative Embellishments I chose Feathers and Dream Catcher to enhance my layout. They both were primed with black gesso and then given several coats of Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical Micas in the following colors : Asteroid Amethyst Blue, Blazing Magenta Blue, Pulsar Plum Red, Pluto Periwinkle, and Morning Magenta. 
My title was from the Moments Word Set and was painted white and gold stickles were added to the top. The flowers had 3D Gloss Gel from Prima Art Basics added then the seed beads were sprinkled on the top. I hope you enjoyed my layout and please join in with our monthly challenge at CE where you have a opportunity to win FREE gorgeous product !!! xoxo Toni

The following products were used from Creative Embellishments: 



No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.