BLOG BUDDIES

February 1, 2015

Follow Your Heart



Happy February everyone our new RAQ (Readers Art Quest) this month at Unruly PaperArts is "Heartfelt".  The color inspiration for this month is so pretty, but  if you aren't a fan of pink then use the picture below for inspiration on your project.


I was so excited to create my project because I got to use some wonderful new stamps from this months sponsor, 

They have a wonderful selection of stamps and they also have a stamp challenge every month on their blog. 
The map stamped backgroumd was made using the masking technique, then randomly I colored areas using Pan Pastels. Stamped my sentiment and distressed with Black Soot DI. I cut a heart from muslin added an eyelet and ran my black jute through it. Adhered it to my project with Glossy Accents. 

I hope you were inspired to go play with your art goodies. Be sure to join in on our RAQ this month  and link up your project so we can all be inspired by your work. Have a "Sweetheart" of a month.... xoxo 

3 comments:

Deb said...

Wonderful Toni, love that sentiment.

Bibi Lindahl said...

Beautiful, Toni! I love the way you stamped the map several times and the coloring makes it look so real, as if ripped out of a road map :-) It's always such fun to see how people use my stamps! Thank you for sharing and for bragging about my company - I really appreciate it! :-)
xox

Krisha said...

Beautiful work Toni! I really like how the cord pulls it all together.

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.