BLOG BUDDIES

December 6, 2013

That's a Wrap

I ♥ ♥ ♥ Christmas... but I have to admit, one of my least favorite things to do is wrap gifts... not sure why, I just don't really enjoy it. But came upon this wonderful youtube tutorial from one of my favorite crafters Arlene...mybutterflykisses12 she created a Christmas card with box. I thought this would be so much fun to wrap a couple of gifts for special people in my life. I actually did not need the box tutorial because my gift came in a box already but I altered the dimensions of the card tutorial to fit my box. This was so much fun. The paper line I used is by DCWV "Cup of Cheer". I added I am Roses poinsettia flowers to the lid as well as some small pine cones from my yard. All papers were sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang "Glory of the Seas Gold"

What a fun way to give a gift... stop by Arlene's YOUTUBE channel.. she is amazing  and always has wonderful tutorials. Have fun getting all those gifts ready for the special people in your life. xoxo Toni

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.