BLOG BUDDIES

December 24, 2012

A Creative Christmas

Well this has been a very busy season for me. Getting a new job, trying to plan moving to a new home and keeping up with all my new wonderful customers on my Etsy store. I'm so grateful for the passion of art and creativity. At times like this when life brings so much stress and worries, I am blessed that I can look over at my craft table and no that I can release some of that negative energy into my inks, paints and glue. Thank you Jesus for the love for creativity... thank you for the inspiration for creativity that is ALL around me... thank you for the finances to buy that little bottle of glitter... thank you for leading new customers to my studio store.  
To all my followers, friends, family and customers I wish you a Beautiful Christmas & a Wonderfully Happy New Year xoxo Toni

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.