BLOG BUDDIES

June 27, 2011

A Season For All Things

I've been in somewhat of a funk lately... I mean a creative funk... y'all know what I mean. I stare at my craft table and nothing ignites. Doesn't really worry me because it has happened before and I know with me I just need to let my creativity simmer and then something or someone sends me into full steam ahead.

One of my favorite things to do for inspiration is blog hop or check out tutorials on YOUTUBE. I belong to a web based group called Creative Souls, where some remarkable artist share their passion for art and mixed media. They had this posted on their blog and it really intrigued my creative spirit. Maybe your going through the same. If so, hope this helps. If you are at a full steam ahead with your creativity then "Go Get Your Art On" !!!! xoxo

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.