BLOG BUDDIES

April 26, 2010

I was "nurturing as a child"


At Creative Therapy blog Catalyst #110 was "How would you discribe yourself as a child"
As a child I think I was several different things, from a drama queen to day dreamer to outgoing, but the one thing that stands out the most is how much I wanted to be a mommy when I grew up. So my baby sister told me the best way to discribe me as a child was "nurturing".
I am the oldest and always loved caring for my brother and sister. Cleaning the house with my mom... (yea I know crazy huh)... cooking ( think I got my first cookbook at the age of 8), and playing with dolls... Just always thought that being a mommy would be the best thing ever.
A game my mother would play with me, is she would take my tricycle and turn it upside down, then I would peddle the wheels and she told me I would be churning butter. That is what I am doing in this picture. See at the age of 2 I was already cooking up something for the family.
I was finally blessed with a wonderful daughter and being a mommy was the best thing to happen to me. BUT... now when I grow up I wanna be a Grandma :)



1 comment:

SHAWN said...

This turned out so beautiful. The photo is so perfectly you! PICKET FENCE!!!!

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.