BLOG BUDDIES

September 27, 2009

MODGE PODGE of Wonderfulness


Recently stopped by one of my favorite stores, Tai Pan Trading Co. in Rancho Cucamonga. It's that kind of a store that gives you goose bumps when you walk in, or in my case causes me to have a hot flash. You have to put several hours aside just to be able to visit all the nooks and crannies filled with goodness. Their decorating team does such a great job of placement and merchandising. And the prices... well let's just say you get a darn good bang for your buck. Both of us LOVING the holidays, my sister and I were enthralled at the decor for the upcoming holidays. From whimsical to country from dramatic to every day use. Can't wait to start decorating for the holidays... guess I better start saving up those pennies for some more trips to Tai Pan. I'm sure I can use another pumpkin or two somewhere in my house.

2 comments:

Jo said...

that's an awesome store, cool pics.

Unknown said...

OMG, love that store. I go there at lunch since I work down the street. Thanks for the virtual tour since I haven't been able to go.

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.